The Bingham Team would like to share some useful information found on Zillow’s knowledge base. It answers many basic questions sellers may have right now, including:
- Can I still sell my house while people are responding to the coronavirus?
- Can I show my house without having anyone come into my home?
- What can I do now to prepare to sell in a few months, or when coronavirus concerns have lessened?
- Is spring still the best time to list a home for sale?
- How can I improve my home’s curb appeal so I’ll be ready to sell?
- Where can I find additional selling resources?
Check it out here to find practical tips for safely showing and improving your home.